Tuesday, February 17, 2009

James and Chritsy's Wedding

We had such a fun weekend celebrating James and Christy's wedding. They were married on Valentines Day (it was so cold) in the Salt Lake Temple. Elder Scott sealed them together and the counsel he gave them was amazing. It was exciting to be in the presence of an Apostle! The spirit was so strong and only got stronger as they bore their testimonies at the luncheon.

Christy, we are so happy that James found you. I never thought he would find someone who fit him like a glove. You two are so missionary minded and are going to do amazing things together. Welcome to the family!




My Girls...I truly love them!

Kaitlyn, Ivy and Jaye

My two favorite boys. They take such good care of me!






6 comments:

  1. Hey Lisa, I'm glad you finally updated! It looks like everything is going well! I hope you're grandpa's doing ok! You're still as pretty as ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a cute family, fun to see some new pictures. Looks like the wedding was a success!! Where are the bread pictures??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sooooo happy you posted pics of the wedding. I really wish I could have been there. It sounds like it was amazing! You're family looks darling. You're hair is getting so long, it's beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great times! I love the pictures, especially the one of Conner and Jared. Conner looks like a stud in his white shirt and bowtie. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the comment. It'll be fun to see what you guys are up to. We might be headed up that way in a couple of years, probably less then that. Your kids are way cute. I bet you are way busy with the three of them. My two are hard enough. It was good to see you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Lisa! I was trying to see if you had blog after the Costco encounter! You guys look so cute. I can't believe you have three kids, they are precious! Well I'm glad that I can keep in touch a little better with ya!

    ReplyDelete