Monday, January 9, 2012

Dallin

Sweet, little Dallin was born October 13 at 3:30. He was 8 lbs and 19 inches long. Labor went well, my water broke at 6:45 that morning while I was blow drying Jaye's hair. We took our time getting to the hospital because I wasn't having any contractions. Marilyn took the kids all day! She was such a huge help! The Dr. ended up giving me pitocin to get my contractions started, shortly after, Dallin was here with just a few pushes.
Ally and Conner constantly maul him. They just love him so much and that is the only way they know how to show him! Luckily it doesn't seem to bother Dallin :)

Jaye Lee is such a good help with him. She is calm and gentle around him. She loves to read and sing to him!


Grandpa Gary and Grandma Jane AnnOur first family picture


He really is such a good baby! He rarely cries and it doesn't take much to get him to smile! We LOVE him so much!

3 comments: